News: Contact us to upgrade your software!

Author Topic: Error Message  (Read 27182 times)

martinjb

• Client
    •  
Error Message
« on: July 27, 2017, 12:07:05 PM »
Hello,

I have installed Hypersizer 7.2.22 on several machines in the office and we have been using it to size structures.  When I installed the software onto my machine and try and run a project that has previously worked on a colleague’s machine I get an error message saying - 

LDR file does not exist. C:\HyperSizer Data\Projects\Temp\******\TEMP\*********.LDR

One I click Ok it comes up with another error message saying

Failed to pre-process FEA loads.

I have replaced my project name from the title and replaced it with *

I have recently had my machine rebuilt to try and fix the problem but it did not cure it.
I have tried to reinstall the software on numerous occasions; at different locations on the machine i.e. the C and D drives but this didn't sort the problem either.   

I have read/write access to the location on the C: Drive.

Is there anything that you could suggest maybe wrong with my machine, profile or installation?

Thank you

Martin   

James

• Administrator
    •  
Re: Error Message
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 09:58:26 AM »
This requires a registry update to resolve this error. This is not ideal but it is a temporary work around for those that have admin privileges to their machine.

Update the following registry keys to point to your working folder on the C drive.

How to change the registry keys..
 - Start > search “regedit” > launch regedit.exe
 - Navigate to > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Collier Research Corporation\HyperSizer
 - Change the “ReferenceFolder” key to the working folder path on your C drive
 - Navigate to > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\HyperSizer\Project
      -      Change the “WorkingFolder” key to the working folder path on your C drive