News: Contact us to upgrade your software!

Author Topic: how to realize wing tip optimization ?  (Read 47398 times)

hunterqiu

• Client
    •  
how to realize wing tip optimization ?
« on: July 28, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »

how to  realize wing tip optimization ? I mean to optimize the global stiffness of wing by limiting wing tip deflection and twist, and to make the wing spanwise distortion smooth.

by using Object Model? if how?

I know wing tip displacement limits can be given when running hyperFEA, but I am not sure whether the spanwise distortion is smooth.

AnnPark

Re: how to realize wing tip optimization ?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 04:26:47 AM »

how to  realize wing tip optimization ? I mean to optimize the global stiffness of wing by limiting wing tip deflection and twist, and to make the wing spanwise distortion smooth.

by using Object Model? if how?

I know wing tip displacement limits can be given when running hyperFEA, but I am not sure whether the spanwise distortion is smooth.
In summary, wing tip optimization can be achieved by using an optimization algorithm that searches for the best wing design while taking into account factors such as global stiffness, wing tip deflection, twist, and spanwise distortion. An object model can be used to represent the wing in 3D space and calculate its deformation under different loading conditions. HyperFEA can be used for finite element analysis and setting limits on wing tip displacement, but it may not directly optimize for smooth spanwise distortion. Multi-objective optimization algorithms can be used to simultaneously optimize for multiple objectives and achieve the best possible wing design for your application.