News: Need training? HyperSizer Training Videos are available now! Learn more here: https://hypersizer.com/trainingevents/e-learning/

Author Topic: Stiffened Panel Optimization - Error Message: User Defined Analysis Undefined  (Read 16496 times)

MKLEE

•  
Hello!

I am doing a stiffened panel optimization in HyperSizer.
The design concepts are follow as:
  - "I" Stiffened
  - Non-contineuous flange concepts
  - Bonded stiffener concepts
  - Link : flange and thickness, facesheet materials, and material for facesheet and core

When I optimize my model, I have a error message. But I can't understand it.

Please let me know "definition of error message and method to remove this error"

I attach two files.
  - File 1 : Design variables
  - File 2 : Error message

Regards

MKLEE
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 07:31:26 AM by Phil »

Phil

• Administrator
    • HyperSizer Structural Sizing Software
    •  
It looks like perhaps you have user defined failure modes turned on that are not defined. 

1. On the Sizing form, go to the Failure tab. 

2. On the right side of the tab, under "Available Failure Anayses", right click in the box and turn on "Show User Defined Analyses"

3. On the left side of the tab, under Failure Analysis Categories, select only "User Defined (Pro Version)"

4. If there are any user defined analyses turned on, turn them off. 

5. Press Save and then Analyze your component.

5. Now under Failure Analysis Categories, swipe to select all categories to see your margins of safety.

If you are still getting an error message, try resetting the margins to their default values by pressing the "Analysis Options" button and select "Get Database Defaults".  Then on the dialog that pops up, select "Current database default analysis methods" and press OK.  Then try re-analyzing your component.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 07:31:44 AM by Phil »